MBA in India is a cool masters course youngsters opt for. Pursuing part-time MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is one of the most prestigious, recognized and sought-after degree in the business world. Making a career in management and business world requires a professional qualification which not only gives you a practical knowledge of the business rules and principles but also make you aware of the sound-business skills and etiquettes. Here comes the MBA. In India, there are many categories of MBA which can be classified into full-time MBA, part-time MBA, MBA through distance learning, executive MBA, dual-degree MBA and online MBA.
In today’s fast-paced world, students generally opt for a part-time MBA in India if they are working professionals. There are many advantages of part-time MBA in India as the classes are held mostly in evenings and at the weekends, it ensures no need for the students to leave their present jobs. Some of the B-schools offer part-time MBA in India. You can jump up the company ladder and can gain an edge over others through MBA.
Part-time MBAs are offered loans through universities and institutes which have tie ups to the private as well as nationalized banks. This suitable qualification enhances one’s career prospects as there are multi-national companies(MNCs) which hire the best talents from reputed B-schools in India.
Some of the universities and institutes offering part-time MBA, regular MBA and MBA through distance learning education in India are the following:
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University
- Department of Management Studies (DMS), IIT Delhi - New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi - New Delhi
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai - Tamil Nadu
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune – Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jharkhand – Jharkhand
- Jaipuria Institute of Management - Uttar Pradesh
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS), New Delhi - New Delhi