Some of best Mothers Day Messages:
"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." ~ Marion C. Garretty
- "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." ~ Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
- ''Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly''. ~Sarah Malin
- "Richer than Gold You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be -- I had a mother who read to me." ~ Strickland Gillilan
- "There is no velvet as soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path as flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps." ~ Archibald Thompson
- Rose are red, violets are blue, Happy Mothers Day to you.
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",
A word that means the world to me.
- Howard Johnson
- No one in the world can take the place of your mother. Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right. She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones.
- Harry Truman
- ‘No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life" - anonymous
- You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day.
- A mother’s work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
|Mothers day||Mothers day SMS||Mothers day messages|
|Mothers day quotes||Mothers day gift ideas||Mothers day songs|
|Homemade mothers day gift ideas||Mothers day flowers||Mothers day cards|
|Mothers day crafts||Mothers day poems||Mothers day jewelry|