If you want to create a magic formula of winning your teachers heart this Teacher’s Day think about a special recipe to cook and serve your teacher. First of all you need to get to know about his/her taste. Then you can decide whether you would like to cook an exotic dish or something very traditional. There are wonderful mouth-watering delicious recipes for Teacher’s Day celebration available over Internet. Some tips of for easy-to-cook recipes for Teacher’s Day are chocolate cakes and pastries, cookies, patties, kheer, pizza, fruit cake, and sundaes. You will also have to decide the dish keeping in mind whether you are inviting your teacher over or you would be carrying the dish to be served elsewhere.
Teachers day Recipes Kheer :
- 1/4 cup Rice.
- 1 litre Milk.
- 4 tbsp Sugar.
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder.
- Almonds and cashew nuts (sliced).
Method of Preparation :
- Boil milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Add rice, cardamom powder, raisins and half quantity of sliced almonds and cashew nuts.
- Bring one boil and then reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish kheer with the remaining dry fruits.
- Refrigerate and serve.