Online DTC Bus Pass : Apply for New DTC Bus Pass Online
DTC Bus Pass Online service and said passengers can apply for 'general category' passes online and the DTC bus pass would be available for all routes. The delivery would be made to their doorsteps in five working days to the postal address of the applicant via speed post. For getting online bus pass in DTC, applicant needs to fill up his details and upload the photo on the DTC online portal. Payment can be made via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. SMS and email will be sent to the applicant for confirmation of payment. If you need to cancel DTC bus pass, you have to return the original bus pass at any of the DTC Pass Section and the refund amount will be credited to your bank account.
Steps to apply for DTC Bus Pass Online:
- Visit the official website - www.dtcpass.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on the link - Apply for New Buss Pass
- Bus Pass Application Form page opens up
- Enter your Name, Fathers Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Pin code, Mobile Number, Email
- Select Bus Pass Type.
- Enter From and To Date, Amount
- Upload your Photo, enter captcha
- Click Submit
- Payment page opens up. Do the DTC Buss Pass Online payment.
DTC Bus Pass would be delievered in 5 working days.
Online DTC Bus Pass need to shell out Rs 33 as printing and postal charges besides the pass amount. Their is also a DTC Bus pass price calculator where you can calculate how much exactly you need to pay for the online DTC Bus pass. The department is focussed to facilitate people via online services in a transparent and connected manner said, Transport commissioner Varsha Joshi.